Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Legal Authority

For my final project I was asked to contact a lawyer and ask them legal questions that were based on intellectual property around my field of study, which was Fashion Retail Management. Finding a lawyer was pretty easy for me, because one of my teachers is a lawyer and what made it easier was that my teacher specialized in intellectual property. To introduce you to the lawyer that I interviewed for my project, his name is Todd Uglow, he has been active since 2001, and has worked with many celebrities such as Jason Tyler, Mark Spits, Sofia Laurent, and Mike Potsikas. He was a good choice for this project, of course because he specializes in intellectual property and is very familiar with the legal issues within the fashion industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment