Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

What is fashion? Well many people may just say clothing, shoes, or accessories, but fashion is more than that. As a creator within this field I have interpret my own meaning of fashion. Fashion is the power to say or feel without words. It’s the first impressions when you are seen across the room or through a window of a restaurant. It’s how you are able to portray your feelings or mood. It’s confidence, personality, creativity, and it’s your voice without the motion of your mouth, eyes, or hands. It should be considered a form of body language since, just by looking, you are able to see how a person is feeling today: timid, shy, confident, excited, serious, depressed, sexy, daring. As a shy person I have always used fashion as a way to show my personality and to stand out. It helps me speak without the use of words. Fashion…although it does deals with clothing, shoes, and accessories it has a much deeper meaning, that only a few can see, and I am proud to be a part of that few. But most of all I am proud to be able to inspire and help contribute to this powerful form of voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment